Remote access to Omada Controller

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-03 15:48:17
Model: EAP225  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

So I installed the Omada software, adopted the AP's and everything is running great, except I can not access this Omada interface via another system on my network. Is it programmed only to allow access froma local host? I have the firewall open and added exceptions to my other pc for access. Any advice would be greatly appreaciated. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Remote access to Omada Controller
2020-09-04 02:51:15

Dear @MrPaul,

So I installed the Omada software, adopted the AP's and everything is running great, except I can not access this Omada interface via another system on my network. Is it programmed only to allow access froma local host? I have the firewall open and added exceptions to my other pc for access. Any advice would be greatly appreaciated. 

The Omada Controller supports Cloud Access, you could enable it and bind with your TP-Link ID.

After that, you can remotely access the Controller Software through https://omada.tplinkcloud.com

How to Configure Cloud Access for Remote Management

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options