OC200 not seeing my router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-07 17:28:01
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.7.0 Build 20200703 Rel.59609

Hi,

I have successfully upgraded my OC200 to the latest software  unforuntaley it was running for about two days and then i was locked out for no apparent reason so i had to factory reset and start again foruntaley for me i only have an EAP225(EU) v3.0 and a EAP110-Outdoor(EU) v3.0 on my home network so it wasn't too much of a problem to add them again.

I have also bought myself a Safestream gigabit multi-wan VPN router to compliment this setup as i didn't really like my BT counterpart.

The issue i'm having is that this doesn't appear to show up under the omada controller devices i do have internet access ok.

Is there something i'm not doing correctly or missed.?

Options
1 Reply
Re:OC200 not seeing my router
2020-09-08 01:22:27

Dear @Cannonz,

I have also bought myself a Safestream gigabit multi-wan VPN router to compliment this setup as i didn't really like my BT counterpart.

The issue i'm having is that this doesn't appear to show up under the omada controller devices i do have internet access ok.

Is there something i'm not doing correctly or missed.?

At present, only some certain devices support the Omada SDN platform, check the Omada SDN Compatibility list for the supported devices.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 635

Replies: 1

Related Articles