Router Drop DNS Signals

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Router Drop DNS Signals

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Router Drop DNS Signals
Router Drop DNS Signals
2020-09-28 06:45:31 - last edited 2021-04-18 10:53:35
Model: AP200  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version:

Hi Community,

My name is Marion Kring and I am user if Tp-Link router and now I am facing a problem in which my router drops DNS signals. Due to this my internet connection lost and my most of work are disturbed. I am so depress with this and I am not able to solve this issue. Some days ago I search on internet and I found some guide (From Trampoline Ware) but its not helpful for me. Please guide me how can I solve this issue. Its really depressive for me. Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:Router Drop DNS Signals
2020-10-04 08:48:10 - last edited 2021-04-18 10:53:35

Dear @MarionKring,

Sorry to hear that you have some trouble with our router.

To better assist you, could you please provide the actual model number of your TP-Link router?

How to find the model number of your TP-Link device

May I ask how you find it's the TP-Link router that drops DNS signals? Could you please provide pictures to show us the problem?

Besides, if you bypass the TP-Link router, connect a PC directly to the front ISP modem, do you still have the DNS drop issue?

What's the hardware and firmware version of the TP-Link router?

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 315

Replies: 1

Related Articles