Voucher Portal Roaming Authentication

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-06 02:48:19 - last edited 2020-10-06 03:11:04
Model: EAP110-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 3.5.0

I have a EAP-110 Outdoor with a 'Voucher Portal' authentication. I want to add another one for better coverage but before that I want to know the ff:

1. Is my current setting with Open SSID + Voucher Portal authentication be applied to multiple APs on the same site?
  2. Will the Guest user's Voucher authentication will automatically be carried over once their device switched APs. 
Options
2 Reply
Re:Voucher Portal Roaming Authentication
2020-10-06 15:15:28

@heeeeero 

Similar question here:

heeeeero wrote

I have a EAP-110 Outdoor with a 'Voucher Portal' authentication. I want to add another one for better coverage but before that I want to know the ff:

1. Is my current setting with Open SSID + Voucher Portal authentication be applied to multiple APs on the same site?
  2. Will the Guest user's Voucher authentication will automatically be carried over once their device switched APs. 

https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/180314

Options
Re:Voucher Portal Roaming Authentication
2020-10-09 11:15:03

Dear @heeeeero,

Yes. Actually the Omada Controller will apply the settings to all of the adopted APs. So you only need to adopt the new APs with the same Omada Controller.

Yes, it will (only on the same SSID, it won't if their device switched SSIDs).

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 758

Replies: 2

Related Articles