SSID on VLAN clients can’t connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-05 19:12:17 - last edited 2020-11-05 19:14:41
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: Latest

Hello sorry for the newbish question but I'm new to networks.

I have my ISP modem/router connected to one port of the switch TL-SG2428P and several EAP connected to the switch, i control everything using OC200 with Omada software 4.1.5 connected to one switch port.

In the Omada SDN of the OC200 I created an SSID and in advanced option i selected VLAN and assigned a number. When I try to connect with a device to this SSID I simply cannot if I don't set VLAN 1 or don't check the VLAN checkbox.

if VLAN is any other number than 1 I cannot connect, can you explain why and what I have to do to have this working?

i would like to create some SSID VLANs dedicated to connect specific group of devices, like IoT devices, guests devices, TV group, etc...

thanks

Options
2 Reply
Re:SSID on VLAN clients can’t connect
2020-11-07 09:00:19

Any help?

Options
Re:SSID on VLAN clients can’t connect
2020-11-20 03:09:07

Repeat post, it has been answered here.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 476

Replies: 2