SDN Firmware Update for OC200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-07 20:15:12 - last edited 2020-11-10 07:53:30
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.7.0 Build 20200703 Rel.59609 Controller Version:4.1.5

Will the new SDN Controller version 4.2.4 be released for the OC200 soon?  It appears it hs been released for the Omada Controller SW application.

I've checked for updates via the web management interface and via the Omada App but it says there are no updates.

I'm fine with waiting until it is released, mainly just checking to make sure these "check for update" mechanisms are still working (and that a manual file based updated isn't needed).

Thanks,

Jonathan

Options
1 Reply
Re:SDN Firmware Update for OC200
2020-11-10 10:30:56

Dear @JSchnee21,

Will the new SDN Controller version 4.2.4 be released for the OC200 soon?  It appears it hs been released for the Omada Controller SW application.

I believe so. The firmware will be released gradually. Please wait patiently for the new version.

I'm fine with waiting until it is released, mainly just checking to make sure these "check for update" mechanisms are still working (and that a manual file based updated isn't needed).

No worries. When there is a new firmware released, it will be pushed to the TP-Link Cloud. Just make sure the Cloud Access is enabled and at online state, the Omada Controller would be notified with the new firmware through the cloud.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 853

Replies: 1

Related Articles