Availability of new hardware?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-10 01:34:59

Anyone had any luck finding anywhere in the U.S.A. to purchase any of the new Omada hardware? Really want to get my hands on the TL-R605, but so far don't see any of the new pieces of equipment for sale anywhere.

Any expectation when these will start showing up?

Options
4 Reply
Re:Availability of new hardware?
2020-11-15 22:31:33

@Dillius 

Hey

Here in the UK and I am waiting on the same, after a new POE+ 2008P Switch and TL-R605.  Sadly like yourself neither are available at the moment anywhere

I did contact TP Link on Facebook chat and they replied to say they are apparently delayed, new ETA of December, so hopefully next month for release

Options
2020-11-16 14:30:31

@Dillius I was advised by the US sales team it could be early or late December before the US will see the new equipment arrive for sale. Just hang tight is all I can say as I am in the same boat as you are needing to get my hands on the TL-605 even though the more robust router TL-ER7206 seems to be another way to go.Not fully decided which way i want to go with this one.

Options
2020-11-16 14:40:00

@Reconboy Yea seeing that the WAN load balancing doesn't work with the TL-605 when its being managed by the Omada controller has made me a bit hesitant. But with how long its taking for it to show up who knows when the TL-ER7206 will actually be purchaseable.

I would just really like to have a full picture of my network without having to replace all of the individual switches; gateway seems like the only way to hope to do that, but I also need to do some WAN load balancing.

Options
2020-11-16 16:25:04
In the same boat as you are .. I have all my switches I can view along with the APs but the main piece is still missing.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 992

Replies: 4

Related Articles