Unable to ping/communicates between the devices connected to the Omada Network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Unable to ping/communicates between the devices connected to the Omada Network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
22 Reply
Re:Unable to ping/communicates between the devices connected to the Omada Network
2021-07-29 20:04:37

@MLee 

@Fae 

Hi MLee,

There was some investigation work that Fae was organising. In the meantime probably best leaving airtime fairness off? I'm not sure if TP-Link can update us all on this bug?

Options
Re:Unable to ping/communicates between the devices connected to the Omada Network
2021-07-30 04:02:37

Dear @MLee,

MLee wrote

I have a Canon MF634CDW which had the same issue. I couldn't print wireless when connected to any of my EAP225s (2 indoor units & 2 outdoor units). The printer is connected to the 2.4 GHz network..

When I turn off "Airtime Fairness" on the 2.4 GHz network, i can ping the printer and see it.  If I turn "Airtime Fairness" back on, printer can't be seen.

Indoor EAPs are running 2.7.0 Build 20200113 Rel. 38287.  Outdoor EAPs are running 1.7.0 Build 20200113 Rel. 35383.

May I know the version of the Omada Controller you are using? Is it Omada Controller v3.x?

If all of your EAP devices are compatible with Omada SDN Controller v4.x, it's suggested to upgrade both the Omada Controller and EAP devices to the latest SDN firmware for checking.

As I know, @BeppeTPL has resolved the problem by upgrading the EAP225 to 5.0.0 (the latest firmware at that time period).

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options