Broadband transmit

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Broadband transmit

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Broadband transmit
Broadband transmit
2020-11-17 06:52:14

Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing good. 

I have a high speed broadband connection (more than 75 mbps)

and i want to transmit it as wireless broadband connection for people living within 2 km of radius

please guide

Options
1 Reply
Re:Broadband transmit
2020-11-18 07:00:12

Dear @csc.dulma,

I have a high speed broadband connection (more than 75 mbps) 

and i want to transmit it as wireless broadband connection for people living within 2 km of radius

For your inquiry, it is recommended to use two Pharos CPE products to extend the WiFi signal from one location to another.

Here is an example for your reference. https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1226/

To keep the high-speed broadband connection, you may consider the Gigabit CPE710 for the setup:

modem router ---- 1st CPE710 in AP mode )))((( 2nd CPE710 in Client mode ---- WiFi router or access point)))((( wireless clients.
Note: "----" means ethernet cable connection, ")))(((" means wireless connection;

In the setup above, please make sure you have a clear line of sight between the two CPE710, no obstacles.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 243

Replies: 1