Time Pause, Show Their used Time and Data on Portal

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-23 08:40:33 - last edited 2020-11-23 08:55:40
Model: EAP110  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 20200511

My Customers have been asking this two features lately I hope TP-Link Add it. Since i'm quite familiar with html i've been thinking to add it via Customized Page is there any documentation to look for this kind of natives? > getQueryStringKey("clientMac"). 

Thanks.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Time Pause, Show Their used Time and Data on Portal
2020-11-25 09:31:23 - last edited 2020-11-25 09:31:36

Dear @Vathalla,

My Customers have been asking this two features lately I hope TP-Link Add it. Since i'm quite familiar with html i've been thinking to add it via Customized Page is there any documentation to look for this kind of natives? > getQueryStringKey("clientMac"). 

Please check if the following FAQ is what your customers want. (it's used for Omada Controller V4.1.5 or above)

How to import the customized page with HTML file for portal function, https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2950/

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 924

Replies: 1