EAP110 Outdoor access point with Google Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-28 15:00:09 - last edited 2020-12-07 11:49:24

Hi,  

Just bought EAP 110 outside access point. If I plug it directly into my Google router it is visible and I am able to change password and ssid ok but if I connect it to a TP-Link Switch that is connected to my Google router it is shown as not connected. The green light is on for both methods of connection. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

Options
1 Reply
Re:EAP110 Outdoor access point with Google Router
2020-12-08 10:25:46

Dear @johnstretch,

Just bought EAP 110 outside access point. If I plug it directly into my Google router it is visible and I am able to change password and ssid ok but if I connect it to a TP-Link Switch that is connected to my Google router it is shown as not connected. The green light is on for both methods of connection. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

The green light on the EAP only indicates that the EAP is powered up properly.

When you connect the Switch to the Google router via Ethernet cable, would the corresponding port LED light up properly on the Switch?

How about when you connect the EAP to the Switch via the same Ethernet cable? 

If the port LED is off, you may try different ports on the switch, and change a different cable for checking.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 359

Replies: 1