Force a VOIP phone to 1 wan

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-01 11:39:48 - last edited 2021-04-18 10:35:18
Model: TL-ER5120  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I have now 2 access on my router.

1 ADSL aprox : 8 Mb/s

1 wifimax aprox : 30 Mb/s

My VOIP phone gigaset is work correctly, but cut after many minutes of conversation.

Do you think it should be good to force the phone to access at only 1 WAN port ?

If yes, how can I do it ?

Cause it's not a server, and I don't think port triggering should be the solution.

Thanks for your help

Best regards

JC

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Force a VOIP phone to 1 wan-Solution
2020-12-02 03:46:05 - last edited 2021-04-18 10:35:18

Dear @jcpamart,

My VOIP phone gigaset is work correctly, but cut after many minutes of conversation.

Do you think it should be good to force the phone to access at only 1 WAN port ?

If you want to try, configure policy routing to force the phone to access the specific WAN port.

Protocol: ALL. Source IP: IP address of VOIP phone. Destination IP: 0.0.0.0 WAN: Select the desired WAN port.

In addition, is the SIP ALG enabled or disabled? You could try changing the SIP ALG status for checking.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Force a VOIP phone to 1 wan-Solution
2020-12-02 03:46:05 - last edited 2021-04-18 10:35:18

Dear @jcpamart,

If you want to try, configure policy routing to force the phone to access the specific WAN port.

Protocol: ALL. Source IP: IP address of VOIP phone. Destination IP: 0.0.0.0 WAN: Select the desired WAN port.

In addition, is the SIP ALG enabled or disabled? You could try changing the SIP ALG status for checking.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Force a VOIP phone to 1 wan
2020-12-02 08:47:45 - last edited 2021-04-18 10:35:18

@Fae OK, thanks you very much !

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 513

Replies: 2

Related Articles