isolate lan port to specific website

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-02 18:52:00 - last edited 2021-04-18 10:35:00
Model: TL-R480T+  
Hardware Version: V8
Firmware Version: 1.2.0 Build 20160809 Rel.40742s

hi i have loadbalance tl-r480t+ i want to make wan port number one for specific website for example facebook, and the rest of  wan port  for rest of internet .

q: this advantage is bultin in this device or not if not what can i do in this situation.sorry about my language,thank you

Options
1 Reply
Re:isolate lan port to specific website
2020-12-03 09:14:12 - last edited 2021-04-18 10:35:00

Dear @Lucky_strike,

hi i have loadbalance tl-r480t+ i want to make wan port number one for specific website for example facebook, and the rest of  wan port  for rest of internet .

q: this advantage is bultin in this device or not if not what can i do in this situation.sorry about my language,thank you

I'm afraid that your demand may be hard to achieve on the router.

If you know the IP address of the website, you could make it with the Policy Routing function.

Here is a configuration example for your reference. https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2134/

However, the challenge is that most websites such as facebook more than one IP address and might be changing.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 432

Replies: 1