Hotspot Manager

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Hotspot Manager

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Hotspot Manager
Hotspot Manager
2020-12-04 10:59:22 - last edited 2020-12-07 01:26:08
Model: EAP115  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 3.20.0

Dear Team,

I am facing a little problem in HOTSPOT manager once the local user is disabled or expire the old users who are logged in they still use the internet only the new devices are getting the message either user doesn't exist or expire. for the moment we are doing manually that disconnecting the devices from the network but this is a temporary solution.

Regards

Amer

Options
3 Reply
Re:Hotspot Manager
2020-12-07 08:10:03

Dear @zoie,

I am facing a little problem in HOTSPOT manager once the local user is disabled or expire the old users who are logged in they still use the internet only the new devices are getting the message either user doesn't exist or expire. for the moment we are doing manually that disconnecting the devices from the network but this is a temporary solution.

Are you using the OC200 or the Omada Software Controller to manage the EAP115s? What's the version of your Omada Controller?

Please ensure you are running with the latest controller version and see if it helps.

If you still have trouble, please provide a backup file of the controller settings for checking. Thank you. 

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2020-12-07 13:11:40

@Fae the backup file has been attached, please check and update us.

File:
eapc_backup(2020-12-07_17-05-09).cfgDownload
Options
2020-12-11 11:54:42

Dear @zoie,

the backup file has been attached, please check and update us.

Sorry for my delayed response. I restored the backup file on the Omada Software Controller 4.2.4 and adopted one EAP225 for checking. Unfortunately, I failed to reproduce the problem. Perhaps you could try to disable and enable the Portal for checking. I remember there was one post saying re-enable Portal fix the problem that voucher works abnormally, maybe it works for you too.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 538

Replies: 3

Related Articles