Just updated my Omada OC200 to the latest firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-05 19:46:57
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Just updated my OC200 to the latest firmware and it didn't come back up after the restart. Omada Cloud also shows it as offline. 

I was literally just troubleshooting it for 1 hour, because it dissappeared this morning. Why did I update it?

Any ideas? Is there something wrong with the newest firmware?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Just updated my Omada OC200 to the latest firmware
2020-12-07 10:04:48

Dear @thermobee,

Just updated my OC200 to the latest firmware and it didn't come back up after the restart. Omada Cloud also shows it as offline. 

I was literally just troubleshooting it for 1 hour, because it dissappeared this morning. Why did I update it? 

Any ideas? Is there something wrong with the newest firmware?

What's the previous firmware version of your OC200? What's the LED status on the OC200 now?

Please note that the OC200 will be reset when you upgrade the OC200 from Omada Controller version 3.x to the latest SDN Controller version 4.x, which is also noted in the firmware release note. https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/oc200/#Firmware

If you have a backup file of the OC200, please refer to the Omada Controller Upgrade Guide to restore the settings.

Otherwise, you may need to reconfigure the OC200.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 402

Replies: 1

Related Articles