OC 200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

OC 200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
OC 200
OC 200
2020-12-05 22:23:57
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I have a qustion.

I have different oc200 networks ans eap models by different users, every time a configur  it by my customers in their network.

can i configuring it in my own network( so oc200 ans some eap models), and then go my customer and install it to the internet.

can i see than the oc200 etc on distance normaly in my cloud controler?

thanks,

Mark

Options
1 Reply
Re:OC 200
2020-12-07 07:36:24

Dear @MarkB,

I have different oc200 networks ans eap models by different users, every time a configur  it by my customers in their network.

can i configuring it in my own network( so oc200 ans some eap models), and then go my customer and install it to the internet.

can i see than the oc200 etc on distance normaly in my cloud controler?

If there is no special requirement in the network, you can configure it in your own network and move it to your customer network.

If the OC200 is bound to your TP-Link Cloud ID and connects to the Internet properly, you can remotely see the OC200 and see all the devices managed by the OC200.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 503

Replies: 1

Related Articles