Need advice on EAP225-outdoor to EAP indoor

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-07 13:20:34
Model: EAP225-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.20.0

Hi, I need advice.
I have 2 eap225, one is connected to my isp router and the other one is in my other house(connected thru mesh).
my tenants cannot connect to my wifi when inside the house. My question is, what product do I need to use in order for me to bring the wifi signal inside my other house thru my eap225-outdoor?
I need to be able to use the Omada voucher.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Need advice on EAP225-outdoor to EAP indoor
2020-12-08 12:00:59

Dear @Ysam,

My question is, what product do I need to use in order for me to bring the wifi signal inside my other house thru my eap225-outdoor?
I need to be able to use the Omada voucher.

In order to use the Omada Voucher, you need to use an Omada EAP product.

If you can hardwire a third EAP to your network inside the house, any indoor EAP such as EAP225, EAP245 would work.

If not, you may draw a network map that shows the distance and the location where you can install the product, and mark the obstacles such as thick walls in the network map if there is, so that we can give you effective advice.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 540

Replies: 1