after my omada oc2oo long offline

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-11 22:38:52
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 4.1.5

my omada oc 2oo    after frimware upgrade  now offline how i could fixed this any help

Options
4 Reply
Re:after my omada oc2oo long offline
2020-12-14 06:46:26

Dear @dv4jxx,

my omada oc 2oo  after frimware upgrade  now offline how i could fixed this any help

Do you mean the Cloud Access is Offline? What's the LED status on the OC200 now? Is the cloud LED flashing slowly or solid on?

Are you able to log into the OC200 via Local Access by typing the IP address of the OC200 in the address bar from the local network?

What's the previous firmware version of the OC200? If you upgrade the OC200 from V3.x to V4.x, then the OC200 will be reset after upgrading, you would need to reconfigure the OC200. https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/oc200/#Firmware

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2020-12-14 09:12:03

@Fae the power green led  ok but  cloud led ligth cant go online    try any option to make go online failed

Options
2020-12-14 09:24:58
after long days stock due no supply from local eletric company one day ill try to power cause the local electric company have supply stable yes in run 2 green on ok then nxt day ive see notice upgrade ive click it then run for update after upgrade cloud ligth led suddenly stop then controller from luncher flash words offline ive leave it 24hrs suddenly after day/hr still OFFLINE after4 days ive reset for factory setting still the cloud led ligth canot go online need help
Options
2020-12-15 02:02:09

Dear @dv4jxx,

after long days stock due no supply from local eletric company one day ill try to power cause the local electric company have supply stable yes in run 2 green on ok then nxt day ive see notice upgrade ive click it then run for update after upgrade cloud ligth led suddenly stop then controller from luncher flash words offline ive leave it 24hrs suddenly after day/hr still OFFLINE after4 days ive reset for factory setting still the cloud led ligth canot go online need help

Is the OC200 powered by a PoE switch or by the micro USB port? Is the Cloud LED completely OFF, not flashing?

How did you reset the OC200, by holding the reset hole for 8 seconds? 

Kind note that all the settings will be lost once the OC200 is reset to factory settings, and you'll need to reconfigure it.

For your case, please ensure the OC200 has obtained an IP address from your network, then log into the OC200 with its IP address, you may go to Cloud Access to re-enable it and bind with your TP-Link ID to check if it works. If it shows disconnected on the Cloud Access page, try back up the current settings (Settings -> Backup & Restore) and ensure the "Reset Button" is allowed (Settings -> Controller) then factory reset the OC200 by pressing the reset hole for about 8 seconds. After resetting, please bind the OC200 to the cloud via wizard setup and then restore the backup file.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 702

Replies: 4