Logging into the tplinkwifi.net site

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-15 08:13:10

Hi,

when I try to log into the site tplinkwifi.net, I am asked to enter local password which I assume is my wifi password. However, when i enter it says incorrect.

is it possible because my wifi password is more than 32 characters?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Logging into the tplinkwifi.net site
2020-12-16 02:53:05
That's the administrative password for accessing the WebGUI of the router (not your wi-fi password). If you didn't change it throughout the initial setup of the router, it should be "admin"
If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2020-12-16 04:11:56

@Ivaylo 

I did use that (admin) as well as the pin provided at the back of the router and kept getting incorrect password as the error. Not sure what next other than reset the router

Options
2020-12-16 04:19:07 - last edited 2020-12-17 06:59:57

If you set a different password (than the default "admin") for the router during the initial setup you'll have to remember it, otherwise a reset (method 1) is the only way to go.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 533

Replies: 3

Related Articles