Omada Monitoring Error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Omada Monitoring Error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Omada Monitoring Error
Omada Monitoring Error
2020-12-16 12:37:41
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.7.1 Build 20201016 Rel.62818

I've noticed an issue with the way that the Omada Controller deals with EAP235s (or, perhaps more accurately, with the way EAP235s report to the controller).  I have an applicaiton where I'm using the EAP as both an access point and switch, but data from ETH1 (presumably ETH2 & 3, though I haven't tested) is not being reported by the controller - all I'm seeing is the WiFi data from it.

It would be helpful to be able to see the status of the ethernet ports on the EAP, but at the very least clients connected via ethernet should appear on the client list.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Omada Monitoring Error
2020-12-18 09:37:25

Dear @jmanderson,

It would be helpful to be able to see the status of the ethernet ports on the EAP, but at the very least clients connected via ethernet should appear on the client list.

I'm afraid that the Omada SDN Controller can only monitor the wireless clients connected to the EAP. But if you have an Omada Gateway as the DHCP Server, the devices connected to the Ethernet ports on the EAP should appear on the Client list.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 435

Replies: 1

Related Articles