VPN and DDNS Status on OC200 controller

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-20 11:21:01
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.0

Hello, 

today I configured VPNs and DDNS on my new TL-R605 (on OC200 controller).

All seems to work correctly but is there any way to see the connection status of the VPNs as well as the DDNS service satus?
I cound't find any widget for such status information and in the settings you will only see that the service and the VPNs are enabled - but there is no status informaiton.

Maybe someone con help me with this issue.

Best regards,

Thomas

Options
1 Reply
Re:VPN and DDNS Status on OC200 controller
2020-12-22 10:18:46

Dear @Stony,

All seems to work correctly but is there any way to see the connection status of the VPNs as well as the DDNS service satus?
I cound't find any widget for such status information and in the settings you will only see that the service and the VPNs are enabled - but there is no status informaiton

I'm afraid that there is no such widget for such status information on the Omada Controller for the time being.

This would be forwarded to the developer team for future evaluation.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options