‘Forbidden URL’ status page

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-27 15:45:07 - last edited 2021-04-18 10:21:54
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.0 Build 20200930 Rel.36519

As a test I blocked a specific URL and then tried to access it. On the client the browser seems to be loading the page for a very long time (minutes) but without any indication that the URL is blocked.

It would be a nice feature to show a web page with the message 'URL xyz is blocked'. 

Steven
Options
1 Reply
Re:‘Forbidden URL’ status page
2020-12-29 09:46:57 - last edited 2021-04-18 10:21:54

Dear @StevenB_BE,

As a test I blocked a specific URL and then tried to access it. On the client the browser seems to be loading the page for a very long time (minutes) but without any indication that the URL is blocked.

You may ping the URL on the client to check if the URL is blocked, besides, clear the DNS cache on the client for checking.

It would be a nice feature to show a web page with the message 'URL xyz is blocked'. 

Thank you for your valued advice, I've written it down for future evaluation.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 315

Replies: 1