Moving from Software to Hardware Controller

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-28 14:50:03 - last edited 2020-12-29 02:24:42
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Has anyone made the move from a software version of the Omada Controller to the hardware version? Any tips or issues you ran into?

I have the software running on an old computer right now but intend to repurpose that so thinking of grabbing the OC200 and moving my configuration over to that one. Worried about my network getting trashed in transition; not sure if I can load the OC200 up on the side, give it a backup of the config from the software controller, THEN switch them out?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Moving from Software to Hardware Controller-Solution
2020-12-29 02:12:56 - last edited 2020-12-29 02:24:42

Dear @Dillius,

Has anyone made the move from a software version of the Omada Controller to the hardware version? Any tips or issues you ran into?

Refer to this FAQ-How to migrate the configuration files from Omada Software Controller into OC200.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Moving from Software to Hardware Controller-Solution
2020-12-29 02:12:56 - last edited 2020-12-29 02:24:42

Dear @Dillius,

Refer to this FAQ-How to migrate the configuration files from Omada Software Controller into OC200.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1962

Replies: 1

Related Articles