Enabling vlan tagging on physical ports eth1,2,3, breaks vlan tagging of wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-12 11:14:13
Model: EAP235-Wall  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.2 Build 20200917 Rel. 54331

When I enable vlan tagging on the physical ports, it stops tagging the WLAN SSIDs into their relevant vlans, and just bridges them on untagged. eg all those macs in vlan 200 should be spread over a few different vlans. 200 is the native vlan for the trunk port.

Also the higher DFS channels are not available in 5G. I have a eap245 as well and they are there, but i noticed they were not initially when the device was released. This was fixed with a firmware update. Hopefully this will happen with the eap235

Options
1 Reply
Re:Enabling vlan tagging on physical ports eth1,2,3, breaks vlan tagging of wifi
2021-01-14 12:07:08

Dear @cscott,

Please kindly note that the ETH Port on WALL AP is only an Access Port.

Based on your configuration, ETH 1/2/3 are all configured with VLAN70, they can only communicate with the devices in VLAN70.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 479

Replies: 1

Related Articles