Topology View?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Topology View?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Topology View?
Topology View?
2021-01-14 14:37:58
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 4.2.8

Does it take a while for the topology view to sort itself after a change has occurred?

Replaced a Netgear switch with a TL-1500G-10ps and I'm seeing some oddities in the topology view like my office EAP-225 being shown on the Uplink port of the SG2210-P in the lounge instead of port 8 on TL-1500G-10PS upstairs where it's actually connected.

Likewise one of the devices on the downstairs switch is showing as connected to the downlink (Port 9/ sftp1) of the upstairs switch instead of the port of the  SG2210-P that it's actually connected to.

Before I expected several devices showing on port 9 of the downstairs switch as obviously omada didn't have visablity of the Netgear device but now that's been replaced with an Omada compatible device I would expect it to show the correct ports in the topology map.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Topology View?
2021-01-19 06:53:34

Dear @dragon2611,

Does it take a while for the topology view to sort itself after a change has occurred

Yes. And the controller actually updates the topology every 5 minutes.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options