Dark Mode for The Interface of Omada Controller 4.2.8 and above

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-20 23:22:29
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 4.2.8

Please add a Dark Mode option for the GUI of the further versions of Omada Controller, also on the Omada App as well.

It's Kind of Irritating in the eyes especially when doing work at night. I hope you can add a dark mode option in the future releases of Omada Controller

Options
5 Reply
Re:Dark Mode for The Interface of Omada Controller 4.2.8 and above
2021-01-21 02:47:22

Dear @Rocks25,

Please add a Dark Mode option for the GUI of the further versions of Omada Controller, also on the Omada App as well.

It's Kind of Irritating in the eyes especially when doing work at night. I hope you can add a dark mode option in the future releases of Omada Controller

I've written this down for further evaluation. Thank you for your kind feedback and support here.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2021-01-21 07:43:54

@Rocks25 Yes it would have been great

Options
2021-04-21 02:26:46

@Rocks25 Great suggestion, i would also love it ! 

Options
2022-02-15 17:38:47

@Rocks25 

Yes a dark mode is much needed.

I am waiting for eye surgery thanks to covid delaying all elective surgeries and the bright white is just a tad painful to look at for long persions of time.

Options
2022-02-16 09:42:15

@Rocks25 

Plain white page is too harsh for concentrated viewing, the 'Dark Mode' as used by another manufacturer is a must.  I have installs of kit from both manufactures & far prefer the TP-Link opposition for its dark mode. 

Options