Print and web based interface data no transferring through access point

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-24 02:31:57 - last edited 2021-01-26 05:38:33
Model: EAP225-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello, I have setup a new access point in my house to obtain better WiFi signal in my upstairs. I have it hardwired to my Local area network and configure it to a static IP address on my LAN's gateway. Also gave and enabled the 2.4/5 wireless radios SSID names appropriate to where it's located. Internet access works great signal is strong, but when I am connected to the new EAP225 with my laptop, I can not get the print Data to the printer. The printer is also hard wired off the same network switch the EAP225 is connected to. I have also found that I can not connect to the web based interface of The eap225 or any of my other network switches, yard access points, ventilation controllers, Data loggers, while connected to the EAP225's WiFi. I  can only access them, and print when I get back onto the Hardwired side of the EAP225 or any of my other WiFi access points. Does anyone have any suggestions as to why and what I can do to get data to go through at the network level.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Print and web based interface data no transferring through access point
2021-01-29 08:33:56

Dear @Calql8,

Do you enable the guest network function for the new EAP's SSID? Is there any setting like ACL, VLAN configured in the network?

If you swap the connection of the new EAP with one existing EAP, for example, the new EAP is installed upstairs while one old AP is downstairs, swap them to new EAP downstairs but old AP upstairs. Would the issue follow the new EAP or follow the specific connection?

What's the firmware version of your EAPs? Are you using Omada software controller or OC200, what's the version?

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 265

Replies: 1

Related Articles