Wifi Access points

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Wifi Access points

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Wifi Access points
Wifi Access points
2021-01-25 08:12:05
Model: Archer A2  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi I was wondering if someone could assist me. I am having issues with my Wifi AP, they are all connected and my clients can connect to them, but they lose internet connectivety, and the problem happens very intermittently, the devices are all still connected to WIFI but there is no internet connection. My set up is as follows:

-Archer A2 Router (supplied by my ISP)

- 16 Port TP-Link Jetstream (POE)

-3 Omada  AEP 225

-1 Omada AEP110

- Omada Cloud Controller OC200.

When they are working  they are brilliant but they keep losing internet connectivity, and is becoming very frustrating.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Options
1 Reply
Re:Wifi Access points
2021-01-29 07:30:09

Dear @Zaahid247,

I am having issues with my Wifi AP, they are all connected and my clients can connect to them, but they lose internet connectivety, and the problem happens very intermittently, the devices are all still connected to WIFI but there is no internet connection. 

To figure out the problem, you may verify the following info when the Internet drops.

1. What's the LED status on the Archer A2 Router (especially the Internet LED and the LAN LED)?

Please ensure you still have Internet access from the Archer A2 Router, you can hardwire a PC to the router for checking.

2. If the Internet works steadily from the Archer A2 router, what's the LED status on the 16 Port TP-Link switch?

Please confirm the corresponding Port LEDs are lit up correctly on the switch.

3. What would you do to recover the Internet connection for the wireless devices? Rebooting the Omada EAPs?

4. What's the firmware version of the Omada EAPs and OC200? What settings do you configure on the OC200?

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options