Warranty Lookup

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Warranty Lookup

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Warranty Lookup
Warranty Lookup
2021-01-25 22:46:22
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

How can I get the warranty status of a JetStream 24-Port Gigabit L2 Managed PoE+ Switch with 4 SFP Slots p/n  T2600G-28MPS V4?

Thank you

Options
3 Reply
Re:Warranty Lookup
2021-01-25 23:28:56

@TP_Link_1 

The warranty on JetStream is pretty good, its "lifetime" which is really 5 years from EOL if i remember right, only had to use it once thankfully.  

Best way is to contact support and give them the purchase date, they will check the warranty for you and arrange an RMA or replacement.  As said done it once last year and was a painless exercise in fairness, the model I had was no longer available so I got the next version up as a replacement (v2 to v3).

More details here if you need more info

https://www.tp-link.com/uk/support/replacement-warranty/#box_3

Options
2021-01-26 11:22:57

@TP_Link_1 

There's also a new warranty/product registration portal you can use I believe depending on your country.

Options
2021-01-26 11:23:58

@TP_Link_1 

@TP_Link_1 

You can check it by S/N, when it was produced. Firstly, you have 2 (foreign market), then the year (20), then the month (C -  November), then bla-bla-bla. So, now you know, what S/N like 220C123123123 means :)

Then, it depends on your country service politics. Usually, as it was said above, it is limited lifetime.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 565

Replies: 3