EAP225-Outdoor

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

EAP225-Outdoor

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
EAP225-Outdoor
EAP225-Outdoor
2021-02-05 02:26:13
Model: EAP225-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello.

I upgraded an EAP225-Outdoor AP and the upgrade didn't succeed due to what I had later discovered was a faulty cable. Now the AP is blinking Green-Red-Orange- then steady Green for 6 secoends, then the sequence repeats. Is there any way I can access the device through its MAC address and update the firmware again?

Thank you.

Options
1 Reply
Re:EAP225-Outdoor
2021-02-13 09:19:40

Dear @EdzZ,

It seems that your EAP is auto-reboot/reset, I'm afraid that there is no option to do a firmware recovery on the EAP.

Are you still able to find the EAP SSID on your wireless clients? 

Perhaps you may power off the EAP for some time and power it back (use the original power supply) for checking.

In addition, with the EAP powered on, try pushing the reset hole on the EAP for about 10 seconds, then wait for couple minutes, verify if the LED would be steadily on and check if the EAP SSID would work after you hardwire the EAP to the network via Ethernet cable.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 749

Replies: 1

Related Articles