TL-R605 Omada not compatible

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-05 09:41:49 - last edited 2021-02-05 09:51:56
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0

I have Omada Software Controller 4.2.8 on Windows 10.

i recently bought this router, I connected it and it got adopted by controller with no errors.

After trying to execute speedtest on the dashboard appears "General Error", then a few days ago also appeared the tooltip in the image. how can i solve? there are no updates for both firmware and controller

thanks in advance

Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-R605 Omada not compatible
2021-02-13 04:39:27

Dear @Orassisi,

After trying to execute speedtest on the dashboard appears "General Error", then a few days ago also appeared the tooltip in the image. how can i solve? there are no updates for both firmware and controller

This has been fixed in Omada Controller v4.2.11, mentioned Here.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:TL-R605 Omada not compatible
2021-02-16 23:19:43

I had the same issue with the red exlamation point on the router, and failing to adopt. I did not do any speedtest and this problem happened completely out of no where. At the same time, the new connections over internet took significantly longer to establish, however, after establishing, the speed was normal. For example, youtube would load, but each video thumbnail took forever to load. Speedtest was normal.

I rebooted the router and it was fixed.

At the time, I contacted support. He/she only collected information and was totally clueless. He just confirmed I have latest version of everything, apparently he was not aware of 4.2.11.

The version 4.2.11 release notes does not refer to such issue being fixed. To me, it's clear it's a firmware issue on TL-R605. However, I updated the controller regardless. I'll post if I see it again. 

Options