Bug in Client Dashboard since Omada Controller v4.2.8

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-06 10:23:04
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 4.2.8

Hi,

since the Update to Omada Controller 4.2.8 my client dashboard has is mixing information and is not usable anymore.

I have 2 switches and 6 access points. The problem is that if a wireless client is reported from the access point and from the switch, the client entry changes back and force showing in AP/PORT either the access point or the switch. If the client is shown as associated to the switch, there is also no IP address shown.

Please fix it soon, as I'm using the client list for automation.

Best regards,

Martin

Options
2 Reply
Re:Bug in Client Dashboard since Omada Controller v4.2.8
2021-02-07 17:17:05 - last edited 2021-02-07 17:17:50

I have the same issue, some of the clients show up tagged as LAN instead of showing up which AP they are connected to. I am unable to troubleshoot wifi issues for various devices because I can't see their current connection strength and which AP they connect to. I live in a 4-level building with individual eap 225s/245 in each levels. Signal strength is significantly reduced from each level because of concrete floors but strong enough that it permeates through that clients can connect to a weak signal despite having Band-Steering, Force-Disassociation and Fast-Roaming enabled.

Options
Re:Bug in Client Dashboard since Omada Controller v4.2.8
2021-02-12 03:49:42

Dear @Martin.R 

There is an update for Omada Software Controller recently, mentioned Here.

Please upgrade to V4.2.11 and verify if it solves the issue.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 731

Replies: 2