[OC200 Add an image in Portal Customization] Add an image in the customized page with HTML

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

[OC200 Add an image in Portal Customization] Add an image in the customized page with HTML

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-20 22:40:23
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.7.3 Build 20201119 Rel.63433

Hello

I used the customized page with HTML file to create my personal page for captive portal.

I have to add images to the page. I don't know where to put the images in order to use them in my HTLM file.

I tried to access the storage of my OC200 to copy the images there, but it does not work in SSH.

I used FileZilia, WinSCP and PuTTy but still connection refused. I have enabled SSH access.

Has anyone already added images to their customized page with HTML?

Thanks help me I'm stuck.

Options
1 Reply
Re:[OC200 Add an image in Portal Customization] Add an image in the customized page with HTML
2021-07-23 12:31:59

@fulgore Did you ever come up with a solution for this?   I suppose you can embed images hosted on the web, but it would be nice to have them locally stored on the OC200.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 653

Replies: 1

Related Articles