How to get Maximum Output from Lan

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-23 06:35:32 - last edited 2021-04-18 08:32:48
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I have 3 ISP connected to my TL-R605

Speed as follows

ISP1-100 Mbps

ISP2- 200 Mbps

ISP3- 100 Mbps

So I want LAN out put 400 Mbps for client so which setting should I use in router page under Transmission option>Load Balancing?

Please let me know the steps

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:How to get Maximum Output from Lan-Solution
2021-02-25 06:41:31 - last edited 2021-04-18 08:32:48

Dear @Prajay,

Speed as follows

ISP1-100 Mbps

ISP2- 200 Mbps

ISP3- 100 Mbps

So I want LAN out put 400 Mbps for client so which setting should I use in router page under Transmission option>Load Balancing?

TP-Link load balance router could help you make good use of all bandwidth of WAN links to speed up the whole traffic. 

On the Transmission-->Load Balancing page, ensure the Load Balancing is enabled under Basic Settings. you can configure the other two options according to your needs.

(1) Application Optimized Routing

This feature can make applications that run multi-connection choose the initial WAN to avoid the connection lost, suitable for applications like online payment.

(2) Bandwidth Based Balancing Routing on ports,

With this feature, the router will assign multi-session connections to different WAN ports based on the bandwidth ratio of each WAN port.

Note: need to configure the bandwidth(Upstream/Downstream) provided by the ISP under Network -->WAN for each WAN.

The Load Balance feature on the router selects which WAN port is session-based. If the application only needs one session, it will only use one WAN. Read this FAQ to learn how the load balance works. https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2079/

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:How to get Maximum Output from Lan-Solution
2021-02-25 06:41:31 - last edited 2021-04-18 08:32:48

Dear @Prajay,

Speed as follows

ISP1-100 Mbps

ISP2- 200 Mbps

ISP3- 100 Mbps

TP-Link load balance router could help you make good use of all bandwidth of WAN links to speed up the whole traffic. 

On the Transmission-->Load Balancing page, ensure the Load Balancing is enabled under Basic Settings. you can configure the other two options according to your needs.

(1) Application Optimized Routing

This feature can make applications that run multi-connection choose the initial WAN to avoid the connection lost, suitable for applications like online payment.

(2) Bandwidth Based Balancing Routing on ports,

With this feature, the router will assign multi-session connections to different WAN ports based on the bandwidth ratio of each WAN port.

Note: need to configure the bandwidth(Upstream/Downstream) provided by the ISP under Network -->WAN for each WAN.

The Load Balance feature on the router selects which WAN port is session-based. If the application only needs one session, it will only use one WAN. Read this FAQ to learn how the load balance works. https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2079/

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 849

Replies: 1