Instantaneous WAN throughput

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-27 03:45:32
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi! I've recently moved from a Peplink Balance 30 to a TL-R605 and OC200 cloud controller. I have three WAN links: One T-Mobile LTE (gives me ~15 down/2 up) and two DSL lines (each about 11/1 best case).

One of the indicators on the peplink that I used *all* *the* *time* was the real-time bandwidth monitor. It would show me, on a single screen, the real-time usage of each of the WAN links (individual and aggregate). This was really useful for debugging slow internet access. For example I'm trying now to figure out why I'm getting a best case of ~23Mbps, which makes me think that the 605 is favoring my DSL lines and not using my T-Mobile line.

On the Omada charts the closest I've found is Statistics -> Traffic, but this gives me at best a granularity of 5 minutes. Nothing approaching real-time. Am I overlooking other indicators somewhere? Any other way to get realtime "Mb/s" type of data?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Instantaneous WAN throughput
2021-03-01 11:58:18

@sam_r 

Hey Sam

This is something that has been asked a few times recently, especially since the R605 was released in December

If memory serves me correctly it was flagged as a features request for a later release.  However I have no information other than that, hopefully as its a new device with only the release firmware it will be addressed soon.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 519

Replies: 1

Related Articles