Need to change email address on Omada cloud account

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-22 16:39:13 - last edited 2021-03-26 01:19:42

How, or where do I go to change the email address for the Cloud version of Omada. I have created a tp link account for the new email, but cannot get the controller linked to it. Where do I go to change the account email?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Need to change email address on Omada cloud account-Solution
2021-03-25 03:19:26 - last edited 2021-03-26 01:19:42

Dear @CliffA,

How, or where do I go to change the email address for the Cloud version of Omada. I have created a tp link account for the new email, but cannot get the controller linked to it. Where do I go to change the account email?

After you access the Omada Controller with its IP address from the local network

Navigate to Settings -> Cloud Access to Unbind TP-Link ID and then enable Cloud Access to bind with your new TP-Link ID.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
5 Reply
Re:Need to change email address on Omada cloud account-Solution
2021-03-25 03:19:26 - last edited 2021-03-26 01:19:42

Dear @CliffA,

After you access the Omada Controller with its IP address from the local network

Navigate to Settings -> Cloud Access to Unbind TP-Link ID and then enable Cloud Access to bind with your new TP-Link ID.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Need to change email address on Omada cloud account
2021-03-25 15:39:15

@Fae Thanks!

Options
2021-06-30 17:58:12

@Fae I have a similar issue. My TP-link ID (email) is also in use on a OC_200 controller and bound to the cloud controller. I am going to abandon that email account later this year. Do I have to make a new ID(email) or can the existing one be changed?

Options
2021-07-01 03:10:27

Dear @EarnestR,

EarnestR wrote

My TP-link ID (email) is also in use on a OC_200 controller and bound to the cloud controller. I am going to abandon that email account later this year. Do I have to make a new ID(email) or can the existing one be changed?

Since you are going to abandon that email account bound to the cloud controller, to fully manage your TP-Link ID, it's suggested to register a new TP-Link ID with a new email account, unbind the existing one and then bind the new TP-Link ID to the controller.

Options
2021-07-01 12:03:45

@Fae Thank you. It was easier than when I set this system up last year.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2510

Replies: 5

Related Articles