AP CONFIGURATION WON'T SHOW UP IN OMADA CONTROLLER

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-24 06:19:03
Model: EAP225-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: .2.1

Hello Omada Family, can i ask your help. I already reset the TP Link EAP 225 , but still the omada controller can't detect the TP LINK EAP 225. Before in other house I already configurate this TP Link EAP 225 and successfully make a wifi voucher about that. After that I did change a computer and the next one I Download Omada Controller V3.2.1 and successfully done the first step and second step which is the controller name and User Account. But the problem is in the third step I can't make my TP Link EAP 225 visible in AP Configure. can anyone help. Thank you so much and I appreciated all of you. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:AP CONFIGURATION WON'T SHOW UP IN OMADA CONTROLLER
2021-03-26 15:01:21

@Japhets1 

Hey

Can you confirm the firmware version running on the EAP225?    That device could be running a firmware that requires SDN v4 for adoption. 

I noticed you had installed Omada Controller 3.2.1 which is the old version, 4.2.11 is the latest.    This might be part of the problem

Also check windows firewall / any firewall isnt blocking the traffic to the EAP.   Another user on another thread had this one time!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 413

Replies: 1