Votes

Please move suggestions/bug report from Business WiFi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-24 16:25:52
Model: EAP245  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Being new here, I overlooked this forum and posted in Business WiFi, which seemed to be the right place based on the product.

However, this forum seems to be more appropriate.  Rather than re-enter them here and create duplicates, can a moderator move these three posts listed below to this forum?

Thanks.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Please move suggestions/bug report from Business WiFi
2021-03-25 12:11:12

Dear @tlhackque,

Being new here, I overlooked this forum and posted in Business WiFi, which seemed to be the right place based on the product.

However, this forum seems to be more appropriate.  Rather than re-enter them here and create duplicates, can a moderator move these three posts listed below to this forum?

Welcome to the Business Community~

The two Feature request posts have been moved as suggested.

As for the Bug report, I'd like to leave it where it is and I've reported it to the developer team for checking.

Thank you for your suggestions and feedback. Have a nice day!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 430

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.