Votes

[REQUEST] Please add Voucher Code in the "Authorized Client List" file

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-25 02:25:34 - last edited 2021-03-25 07:46:10
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 4.2.11

Please include "Voucher Code" in the "Authorized Client List" same with the "Authorized By" column in the "Hotspot Manager" when exporting a file in "Site Settings > Services > Export Data. This will allow us to determine what voucher code a client device used and I would also like to use that as a lookup value when generating a client usage report on my DB system.

Thank you and brgds,

Ryan

Options
4 Reply
Re:[REQUEST] Please add Voucher Code in the "Authorized Client List" file
2021-04-19 01:43:35

Up!

Options
2021-06-02 02:30:46

Dear @Rye,

Rye wrote

Please include "Voucher Code" in the "Authorized Client List" same with the "Authorized By" column in the "Hotspot Manager" when exporting a file in "Site Settings > Services > Export Data. This will allow us to determine what voucher code a client device used and I would also like to use that as a lookup value when generating a client usage report on my DB system.

The authentication credentials (including account, password, voucher code, etc.) is private data, I'm afraid that the TP-Link team may not provide the option to export sensitive information.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2021-12-03 13:13:19

@Rye it would be great

Options
2022-04-01 03:15:44

I agree, i like this too....

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 1001