Mr. Ivan Popov

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Mr. Ivan Popov

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Mr. Ivan Popov
Mr. Ivan Popov
2013-02-28 18:31:53
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WA901ND

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Region : Others

Model : TL-WA901ND

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have big problem with TL-WA701ND (ver 2.1) routers I bought yesterday. I am trying to setup multi SSID wifi network with VLANs and when I do so the router begin to restart in 30sec loop. My settings are:

1. On my switch I create VLAN 55, I add VLAN55 tagged to port 12. Port 12 has already configured default VLAN untagged, so now has one untagged and VLAN55 tagged.
2. On router, set operation mode to: Multi SSID, next I give router IP form untagged VLAN so I can access it, in wireless menu I create SSID: "BR0", enable VLANs and set VLAN ID: 55 for BR0.
3. Click save, reboot, after while I am connected to BR0 and I am able to ping IP from VLAN55 for a few seconds then router restarts, boot, work for few seconds and restart again, and so on .....
When I uncheck VLANs it works fine but I cannot use it this way.
Options
3 Reply
Re:Mr. Ivan Popov
2013-02-28 20:44:04
post firmware, latest is TL-WA901ND_V2_120224 http://www.tp-link.us/support/download/?model=TL-WA901ND&version=V2#tbl_j
Modifications and Bug Fixes
1-Fixed the bug that it can't forward multicast packets when it works in AP Client/Universal Repeater mode;
2-Fixed the bug that only when 4 SSID are used can VLAN function take effort;
3.Added more IGMP group to support more applications.
And ifu have latest firmware, Factory Default ur TL-WA901ND and reload firmware, and do a full new configuration
Options
2013-02-28 21:04:56
after while I am connected to BR0 and I am able to ping IP from VLAN55 for a few seconds then router restarts, boot, work for few seconds and restart again, and so on .....
WA901ND will restart itself???
If so, I think it should be faulty.
Options
2013-02-28 22:10:43
I made a mistake posting here. My AP is TL-WA701ND and the firmware is up to date. I will post it in the rgiht section.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 349

Replies: 3

Related Articles