OMADA Apps for Voucher Management Feature request

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-05 18:34:02
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.7.4 Build 20210118 Rel.72627

Hello @Fae 

I've been here to the community for several months and learn a lot from experienced and knowledge from shared contributions and some advice from you as well.

I have a small hobby business in my home country for a Voucher Type Internet where I have 2 OC200 Controller (Main and Back Up) 20 units of EAP 225 - Outdoor in a MESH network community deployed, 1 TL-SG1005MP PoE+ Switch, and 2 units of TL-SG105PE 5 Port Switch.

What I have seen short in the Omada systems in terms of voucher manage apps, I have a challenge when I don't have remote access to manage my voucher systems function.

Is there's a development concept to add in a future release of Apps for OMADA OC200 the function shortcut for Voucher menu in mobile apps IOS/Android?

Appreciate it if this can be added it will great helpful enough to run a business for the same entrepreneur like me to have a mobile facility managing voucher for any client needs online.

There is a competitor in my home country technology called mikrotik having features for small to business concept and more affordable solution, but i decided to choose in my business concept deployment and operation the TP-Link for I seen more enterprise promising technology support and business model for enterprise and entrepreneur level.

I hope you can help me to forward this idea and request to TP-Link Business development management team, this feature is only one feature that can encourage more small business entrepreneurs to ship or used the TP-Link Solutions.

Thank you and Best Regards, 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 482

Replies: 0