How to set up L2TP client to LAN VPN

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-09 05:46:47 - last edited 2021-04-19 09:42:17
Model: TL-R600VPN  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Is there a video or step by step instructions for all the screens and entries necessary to set up a L2TP client to LAN VPN? The users guide is quite skimpy and not very clear. My TL R600VPN is working as a router for our LAN in the office. Now I need to set up VPN so that we can work from home to access the desktop PCs in the:LAN in our office via VPN and remote desktop.

Thanks a million,

FL

Options
1 Reply
Re:How to set up L2TP client to LAN VPN
2021-04-19 09:42:04 - last edited 2021-04-19 09:42:17

Dear @FLUK,

FLUK wrote

Is there a video or step by step instructions for all the screens and entries necessary to set up a L2TP client to LAN VPN? The users guide is quite skimpy and not very clear. My TL R600VPN is working as a router for our LAN in the office. Now I need to set up VPN so that we can work from home to access the desktop PCs in the:LAN in our office via VPN and remote desktop.

Please refer to the guide below for setup.

How to establish L2TP Server by SMB VPN Router, https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2158/

Note: if the R600VPN router is behind a NAT device, please make sure that UDP port 500/1701/4500 are open for the R600VPN router on the NAT device so that the L2TP over IPSec VPN can be configured successfully.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 787

Replies: 1

Related Articles