How to disable ARP when using TL-r605 with Omada OC200?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-21 13:01:16
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.7.4 Build 20210118 Rel.72627

Someone knows how to disable ARP on OC200 when TL-R605 is adopted?

Options
3 Reply
Re:How to disable ARP when using TL-r605 with Omada OC200?
2021-04-22 06:34:57

Dear @rosoriog,

rosoriog wrote

Someone knows how to disable ARP on OC200 when TL-R605 is adopted?

Could you be more specific? What do you mean by disabling ARP on OC200? Why do you want to disable it?

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2021-04-22 19:22:29

@Fae Hi 

I just want to disable this feature Enable ARP Spoofing Defense

Beacuse I have got an error message every 5 min that said there is an IP conflict.
​​​​​​​

I know how to Enable or Disables this feature when the router has not been controlled by the omeda controller, But I cannot Find the disable opciones once is controlled by OC200

Note: only happens after I apply a fixed ip address to differents device.

Options
2021-04-23 02:15:56

Dear @rosoriog,

rosoriog wrote

I just want to disable this feature Enable ARP Spoofing Defense

Beacuse I have got an error message every 5 min that said there is an IP conflict.
I know how to Enable or Disables this feature when the router has not been controlled by the omeda controller, But I cannot Find the disable opciones once is controlled by OC200
Note: only happens after I apply a fixed ip address to differents device.

When there is an IP conflict, I think we need to check the network setup and avoid it, but not to disable the firewall to report the error. May I ask what's your application scenario to make you share a fixed IP address among different devices?

There is no option to disable ARP in Controller mode. It seems that the ARP Inspection feature is supported only in Standalone mode. 

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options