Replacing EAP225

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Replacing EAP225

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Replacing EAP225
Replacing EAP225
2021-06-02 19:37:55

I'm getting an EAP225 replaced under warranty but couldn't find any information on provisioning it with the config from the one being unprovisioned.

Any suggestions for a seamless transition? I'm using the software controller version 4.3.5

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:Replacing EAP225
2021-06-03 09:23:03

Dear @unmesh,

unmesh wrote

I'm getting an EAP225 replaced under warranty but couldn't find any information on provisioning it with the config from the one being unprovisioned.

Any suggestions for a seamless transition? I'm using the software controller version 4.3.5

If the previous EAP has been managed by the software controller before, you just need to adopt the replaced EAP on the same controller, then the existing config on the software controller will be provisioned to the adopted EAP. In this case, you may follow the steps below:

1. Reset the replaced EAP225 by pushing the reset hole for about 8 seconds first.
  2. Plug the replaced EAP225 into the same network with the controller.
  3. Once the controller discovers the EAP, adopt it

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 396

Replies: 1

Related Articles