Outdoor CPE - Wireless Devices Start Losing Connection After Configuration as Repeater

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Outdoor CPE - Wireless Devices Start Losing Connection After Configuration as Repeater

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-25 18:31:30 - last edited 2021-07-02 06:57:14
Model: CPE210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I set up my new CPE210 as a repeater to extend my existing wireless network outside to my yard. I followed the instructions here to do so and everything seems to be fine at first but gradually my Google mesh access points start disconnecting or becoming weak, my iPhone loses its wifi, my iMac loses it's wifi. The one device that doesn't lose its wifi connection is my work Windows PC.

During the Quick Setup for Repeater/Range Extender, under LAN settings, I put the IP address of my wireless router (I also tried not specifying and the poor results were similar but seemed to take longer to happen). I'm missing something here, I feel like it has to do with the IP address(es). Any suggestions for configuration changes are appreciated. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 238

Replies: 0

Related Articles