Can’t SSH to OC200?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can’t SSH to OC200?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Can’t SSH to OC200?
Can’t SSH to OC200?
2021-06-27 02:28:07
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I have an OC200 that I’ve been using to manage my network for a few months. I want to install an SSL cert on the controller, but the service I purchased the cert from asks for a CSR to generate it, and I haven’t found a way to do that from the web UI. So I enabled the ssh server on the controller to generate it manually, but thus far haven’t been able to get it working. I’ve tried various permutations of ‘ssh <username/root>@<controller ip>[:port]’. Has anybody else got this to work? Side note: if someone knows how to generate the CSR without ssh access that would circumvent my issue!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Can’t SSH to OC200?
2021-06-28 08:33:24 - last edited 2021-06-28 08:34:13

Dear @RingoTheBetta,

RingoTheBetta wrote

I have an OC200 that I’ve been using to manage my network for a few months. I want to install an SSL cert on the controller, but the service I purchased the cert from asks for a CSR to generate it, and I haven’t found a way to do that from the web UI. So I enabled the ssh server on the controller to generate it manually, but thus far haven’t been able to get it working. I’ve tried various permutations of ‘ssh <username/root>@<controller ip>[:port]’. Has anybody else got this to work? Side note: if someone knows how to generate the CSR without ssh access that would circumvent my issue!

I'm afraid that the Omada Controller doesn't support SSH.

The SSH on the controller is for the managed devices, it's not for the controller.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1071

Replies: 1

Related Articles