TL R470T+ WAN1 Cannot Connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-27 04:25:58
Model: TL-R470T+  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version: 6.0.4 Build 20200313 Rel.32850

Hi all,

I recently bought my unit and configuring WAN1 (sky broadband) and WAN2 (PLDTFiber).  WAN2 connects without any problem, even if i switch ports. But for WAN1 (sky broadband) i cannot seem to connect.  I already tried using static IP but no luck or I must have been using wrong ip's .  I'm not sure if it has something to do with Sky broadband modem or compatibility issues.

Any help is very much appreciated. THanks in advanced.

Below is the configuration:

Options
1 Reply
Re:TL R470T+ WAN1 Cannot Connect
2021-06-28 08:25:06

Dear @Onald,

Onald wrote

I recently bought my unit and configuring WAN1 (sky broadband) and WAN2 (PLDTFiber).  WAN2 connects without any problem, even if i switch ports. But for WAN1 (sky broadband) i cannot seem to connect.  I already tried using static IP but no luck or I must have been using wrong ip's .  I'm not sure if it has something to do with Sky broadband modem or compatibility issues.

If you connect a PC directly to the Sky broadband, bypass the R470T+ router, can you get Internet access directly?

As I know, Sky Broadband usually uses PPPoE connection, you may confirm the WAN connection type with your ISP before you configure the WAN on the router. If it's PPPoE, please configure WAN1 with the PPP username and password provided by your ISP to set up the Internet.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 572

Replies: 1

Related Articles