Change/delete default site

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-07-29 01:44:22
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

When I first setup my network, I use my windows PC so that I could be close to the router and switch while I was doing stuff. After everything was setup, I wanted to move the controller to a home server I have running the docker version of the controller. However, by mistake instead of migrating the controller, I only migrated the site, which means that the new controller now has 2 sites, the default one that was created when I first ran the setup, and the site that I imported from Windows.

I have found no way to delete the "default" site. If you have multiple sites, there should be a way to make one the default, and thus be able to delete the other ones, but I haven't found out how.

Is this possible?

Main Gateway: TL-ER7206 Switch: TL-SG3428 APs: EAP620 HD x2
Options
1 Reply
Re:Change/delete default site
2021-07-29 10:53:34

@Unraider 

It seems that the default site cannot be deleted, the controller can only delete the site that was created.

You can go to the default site and forget all the devices in it, then use the migrated site's setting and configuration.

Or you can also migrate the controller even though you have already migrated the site to the new controller. But this need you are still available to access the old controller.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2072

Replies: 1

Related Articles