TL-R605 v1.0 DHCP not working new update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-R605 v1.0 DHCP not working new update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
13 Reply
Re:TL-R605 v1.0 DHCP not working new update
2021-08-22 20:29:30

Thanks for confirming the issue. I'll go through my list of known clients and forget the old ones to remove any clashes. I'll then retry with the firmware update next week.

This seems like a case in point to highlight the poor interface when assigning an IP for a static lease. It would be much more intuitive and easier to identify if there was a single page listing all the DHCP IP.

Options
2021-09-01 10:04:05

@Fae I had to check all reservations manually, as I had a lot of active and inactive reservations. Don't know whether I had duplicate reservations or not, but I habe removed a couple of obsolete reservations. And upgraded last Friday, so far so good.

But I would appreciate if we can extract logging in a normal standard format, because it is a real pain in the ass to check for anomalies. Or at least are able to gain full acces to the OC200 to export the raw logfiles as the current logs do not provide enough insight, nor is it possible to do proper troubleshooting.

Options
2021-09-02 01:21:53

Dear @RBL,

RBL wrote

@Fae I had to check all reservations manually, as I had a lot of active and inactive reservations. Don't know whether I had duplicate reservations or not, but I habe removed a couple of obsolete reservations. And upgraded last Friday, so far so good.

But I would appreciate if we can extract logging in a normal standard format, because it is a real pain in the ass to check for anomalies. Or at least are able to gain full acces to the OC200 to export the raw logfiles as the current logs do not provide enough insight, nor is it possible to do proper troubleshooting.

Thank you for your valued feedback! Sorry that we cannot locate the duplicate reservations from current logs. This will be forwarded to the developer team for further evaluation.

At present, we have to check all reservations one by one, if needed, please feel free to contact the TP-Link support team who can help to find out the duplicate reservations by restoring your backup file.

BTW, I had escalated your case to the TP-Link support team earlier, I'm wondering whether you received the support email?

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options