OC300 Controller connected via WLAN!!??

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-08-15 13:55:46
Model: OC300  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 4.3.5

Hi all

Once again I have a problem with the Omada SDN software. According to the display on the OC300 controller, it should be connected via WLAN:

This can't be, because the OC300 controller doesn't support WLAN connection.

I am generally very dissatisfied with the Omada SDN software. Devices are constantly displayed incorrectly, VPN connected devices are not displayed at all, the switches can not be assigned a fixed IP address, etc..

Does anyone here even read all these threads with the problems and forward this to the corresponding people?

BR

donmartino77

Options
2 Reply
Re:OC300 Controller connected via WLAN!!??
2021-08-19 01:14:01

Dear @donmartino77,

donmartino77 wrote

Once again I have a problem with the Omada SDN software. According to the display on the OC300 controller, it should be connected via WLAN:

This can't be, because the OC300 controller doesn't support WLAN connection.

Sorry to hear that you have some trouble with the Omada system.

The issue you are experiencing sounds unusual, I'd like to escalate your case to the TP-Link support team for further investigation.

They will reach you via your registered email address shortly, please pay attention to your email box later.

Once the issue is addressed or resolved, I'd encourage you to share it with the community.

Thank you so much for your cooperation and support!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:OC300 Controller connected via WLAN!!??
2021-08-19 10:29:49

@Fae 

Thanks for the feedback. Support has contacted me already. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 513

Replies: 2

Related Articles